*** SOLD OUT ***
little festival – BIG BEERS
Harrisburg Beer Week's Signature Event, LBBF, returns with one-of-a-kind, 8% or higher ABV brews (aka ‘Big Beers’) at The National Civil War Museum in Harrisburg (upstairs ballroom).
Expect special releases, collaborations, and a few classic selections.
Designated Driver drinks available so plan ahead and get yourself a DD (They get access to the Museum with their ticket!)
Vote for your favorite brew after you’ve done some sampling. Which Big Beer will win top prize? It’s up to you to decide.
- Beer Samples Galore
- 5th Anniversary Tasting Glass
- Access to The National Civil War Museum (10am - 5pm)
Cornhole Courtesy of Penn Social Sports (patio area weather permitting)
- Appalachian Brewing Co.
- Big Bottom Brewery
- Boneshire Brew Works
- Burd’s Nest Brewing Co.
- Chatty Monks Brewing Co.
- Collusion Tap Works
- Free Will Brewing Co.
- Funk Brewing Co. collaboration with Step Brothers Brewing
- GearHouse Brewing Co.
- Market Cross Pub & Brewery
- Millworks Brewery
- Molly Pitcher Brewing Co.
- Moo-Duck Brewery collaboration with Pour Man's Brewing Co.
- Snitz Creek Brewery
- Something Wicked Brewing Co.
- Spring Gate Brewery
- Stony Run Brew House
- Tattered Flag Brewery & Still Works
- The Vegetable Hunter Brewery
- Troegs Independent Craft Brewing
- Wyndridge Farm Brewing
- Zeroday Brewing Co.
BREWERIES IN PLANNING:
- Wolf Brewing Co.
- Hemauer Brewing Co.
- Jonerstown Brewing collabing with Pilger Ruh Brewing
- Official #HBGBeerWeek Merch
- Hop Hedz Official Gear
General Admission: $50 (Limited to 375 people)
Designated Driver: $10
100% of proceeds go to Harrisburg River Rescue & Emergency Services, the exclusive beneficiary of Harrisburg Beer Week.